Friday, February 3, 2012

#11 Decaf anyone?

Oh man, I tell you what, never knew trying to promote my business would be so exhausting! HAHA Thank God for coffee...for REAL.  (SHAMELESS PLUG) Check it out here! I'm also offering photography for people who need professional looking photos for their products....
ANYWHO ON TO SOME COFFEE!!!!

This section is devoted to my friend Megan (who I mentioned in the last post) This poor girl can't drink caffeine...I KNOW HORRIBLE RIGHT?!?!....so I told her I would check out some decafs so she can not waste money buying yucky ones.

This is titled:  The office called, they want their caffeine back!


My mug of choice this lovely morning is my much loved Dunder Mifflin Mug. I stinkin LOVE the office. And I love this mug! Problem is that Brady and I have watched this on netflix only so we are behind like a season or two (we left off at the part where Michael left and they don't know who the manager will be) and I am DYING to know what happened! I hear little leakings of information from people and websites.. STOP IT! I want to find out in order!!! Not a "so in so's prego", and "this guy makes me uncomfortable" or "YOU HAVWEN'T SEEN THAT YET!?!??!" NO I HAVEN'T! so stop "HELPING" me! I will find out when netflix decides to get their lazy butt in gear and post the new seasons :)

ps side note, I don't think I laughed so hard as when Jim pretend to turn in to a vampire to fool Dwight...or when Jim is driving with dwight in the back seat and Jim slams on his brakes making Dwight hit it head on the headrest.... PRICELESS.

So what were we talking about? OH YEAH.... COFFEE! duh  My coffee I decided is the best decaf SO FAR.....drumrolll please....


                                                                                                                                                                 Milstone Caramel Truffle Decalf. I bought the 1.75 oz for about $1.80 at walmart. I actually liked this one! I couldn't really tell, other than my lack of "the shakes", that this was a decaf coffee. It had a really good aroma of caramel and toffee. but a pretty good coffee flavor too!  Not Bad Millstone...Not Bad....considering your other coffee flavors are sort of nasty, it figures the decalf of yours is decent! haha

Jess Rating?
One thumb up, not bad!




And what am I Thankful for today?

My Big Toes

I knew a guy that lost his big toe in an "Epcot Center Accident"...Ben Bo without a Toe we would call him... and I remember it was REALLY hard for him to walk because the big toe helps balance you! I'm also thankful that I'm not stupid enough to jump out of a moving ride at Disney World  and get my foot caught underneath the slowest moving ride... ultimately cutting off my big toe. 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! And I love love LOVE 'The Office' addition to this one. It just makes it that much sweeter. Also, in case you didn't know, number 11 happens to be my favorite number.

    Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! I think I could go on and on about the funny office episodes! And it must be meant to be miss 11 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL- BEN BO!! Your post was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post! And I am a HUGE office fan. Great minds think alike:)
    Tracie
    crackyouwhip.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Tracie i'm DEF enjoying your goodies of brain treats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG...I remember that still! His poor parents--had to catch an emergency flight! I'm thankful for people like you who kept your great toes (and the rest) in the ride where they belonged!

    ReplyDelete

You should comment. I am an affirmation girl, so even if it's shallow and fake, I will TAKE IT!!! Or if you hate it, you will just give me good material for another blog post so.... COMMENT OR DIE!!! ( that was a bit harsh, but i really do like comments...thanks!)